PURE8 is a non-toxic, long lasting indoor spray that has been widely used in controlling environmental indoor pollution, bacteria, viruses, fungus, pests and odors.
Clean the surface area before applying. Press the pump to spray to apply thin coating on the surface area. Do NOT wipe, let it air dry.
Negative ion are activated by any level of lights to begin neutralizing chemical pest, prevent fungus & mold, and disinfect virus and bacteria.
Note: Product works best with UV lights or natural sun light.